Many teachers are managing a large number of students in each class. Groups provide a way for teachers to better organize students into appropriate structures. You can think of a group as a folder of student accounts or a quick filter to see only students in a specific group.
- Groups help teachers organize students.
- Students will not know they are in groups, only the teacher.
- Students can be added to multiple groups.
- Deleting a group will not remove a student account or terminate moderation.
Creating a new Group
- Navigate to the “Moderate Kids” page found under the Profile menu.
Note: You will only see this page in the menu if you are currently moderating students.
- Click “Create a new Group”.
- Enter a group name and optional description.
- Click “Save changes” to create the group.