To add a student to a group they must appear on your “Moderate Kids” page in the “Currently moderating” list. If a student doesn’t appear in the list you must invite them first. (See “As a teacher, how do I invite students to use Tinkercad?”)
- Navigate to the “Moderate Kids” page.
- Locate a student or students in the “Currently moderating” section.
- Select the check box to the left of the student(s) you wish to add to the group.
- Click “Select action”, then “Add to group”.
- Select a group from the dropdown list.
- Click “Save changes”.