Tinkercad accounts are open to Tinkerers of all ages! When younger Tinkerers create their own account, we ask for their parent or guardian's email address so the adult can approve and moderate the child's account in compliance with the law.
If you're the parent, look for the approval email! Remember to check your spam folder. Here's how to approve your child:
- Click the approval link in the approval email.
- Parent logs in with their own Tinkercad account (not the child's!) and if they don't already have one, creates their own Tinkercad account with the parent's birthdate and email.
- Parent gives approval and prove adulthood by signing, and returning a PDF permission form to email@example.com (allow 1-3 business days to process).
- Child's account is approved, and linked to their parent/guardian's moderator account
- Both parent and child can start Tinkering!
- Parents can moderate kids: click the avatar at the top-right corner, and select profile. Then find the "Kids" tab to see and moderate their activity.
Can't find the email? Submit a Help Request, and be sure to include the email used to log in to your Tinkercad account (create your own if you don't have one already), and your child's username (including any capital letters.)
If you run into any other bumps approving your child's account, please submit a Help request.
Teachers can use Tinkercad Classrooms to give access to students and manage their accounts. See here.