Sharpened Text or shapes

I'd like to see the ability to take a piece of text or a letter and make it wide at the bottom and narrow at the top. Draft is another term for it. By this i mean if you lay the letter  on it's back the bottom of it would be wider that it's upper face.


Please sign in to leave a comment.