How Do I Curve Words?

Title says it all. I am trying to curve a grouped word around the inside of a circle. Is there a tool that allows to select my grouped word and curve it in some way? I know there must be a simple tool but it is driving me crazy I cannot find it.


Please sign in to leave a comment.