Negative space conversion to hole

I have an object designed to detail the negative space within an injection mold.  I want to create a new column (think of it as being solid material) and "place" the previously developed object in it, then turn the original object into a "hole" or cutout or negative space, or whatever else you might call it.  Once this is done, the new column would be hollowed out by the original object.  https://www.tinkercad.com/things/1ZIxIFhz9z0-heating-chanber How can I do this? 


Please sign in to leave a comment.