The circuit editor is interesting and useful. I want to use it to illustrate wiring of Raspberry PI GPIO. You have many Arduino boards and GPIO terminals, but nothing for the PI series.
I have some suggestions:
1) Add annotation component that simply annotates designs.
2) Allow importing of 3D models and adding user defined terminals so we can mock up circuits you are missing on your pallet.
3) Related to the item 2, allow importing of PNG/JPG files for similar purpose.
4) Allow editing of wiring (or adding/removing pivot points.)
5) Add a component description.
6) Add more generic components that have not only a physical view but a schematic view. I notice you have specific chips, but no generic IC chips.
7) Add a schematic view of a circuit.