As the team works toward lessons and learning resources, let's use this space to share useful examples and resources for learning and teaching coding with Codeblocks.
Here are a few places to start your journey-
- Tinkercad Make Patterns with Code and CAD- Tea Light project for Hour of Code- https://www.instructables.com/id/Hour-of-Code-Make-Patterns-With-Code-and-CAD-in-Ti/
- Tinkercad Designing with Algorithms project for Hour of Code- https://www.instructables.com/id/Designing-With-Algorithms-in-Tinkercad/
- A playlist of YouTube videos with Codeblocks tutorials and projects- https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Tinkercad+codeblocks
- Several posts from Ron Mourant on getting up to speed on Codeblocks as well as using it to design for 3d printing and fabrications- https://medium.com/@ronm333
- STEM teacher and Maker, Rob Morrill's Twitter feed- https://twitter.com/morrill_rob