- What are Tinkercad Classrooms?
- How does a teacher create a Tinkercad Class?
- Can a teacher add a co-teacher to help moderate their Tinkercad Class?
- How does a teacher add students to a Tinkercad Class?
- Do students need a Tinkercad account to use Tinkercad?
- Classroom student types explained
- How do I create a Class code or link?
- How does a teacher share the Class link/code?
- How does a student join a Tinkercad Class?
- Can I edit the way a student logs in?
- Can a teacher move students from one Class to another?
- Tinkercad Activities
- How does a teacher view or edit their Class students' designs?
- What is Safe Mode for Tinkercad Classrooms?
- Can teachers who use Google Classrooms also use Tinkercad Classrooms?
- My class signs in with Google credentials, how can we sign into Tinkercad with our Google accounts and join a Tinkercad Class?
- How do I stop moderating a student?
- How do I delete student data?
- Removing and Deleting Students from your Tinkercad Class
- What happens to students in a Class if the teacher’s account is deleted?
- When class is over, how can students who logged in as a Class Seat type bring their designs into a proper account?
Still require assistance?Open a support ticket